F distribution

 In this post i am going to share my own handwritten notes of f  distribution

I have also uploaded many videos on various discrete distributions on my YouTube channel study nutz......link👉 https://youtube.com/channel/UC0MOc_xiE45t5TzjrJG7wGA

If you like my YouTube channel pls 🙏like share and subscribe.

And if you have any doubt in calculations...pls ask me in comments...i will definitely solve your problems


1# Definition and probability function of Snedecor's   f    distribution



2# derivation of probability function of Snedecor's  f    distribution




3# Moments Or Constants of Snedecor's  f   distribution




4# Mode of  f  distribution


5# Relation between f  distribution and chi-square distribution


6# Relation between f distribution and  t  distribution




Also please watch Oral explanation of these articles on my YouTube channel videos👇👇

1#


2#


3#


4#


5#


6#



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

t distribution

Z distribution